- SIMPLY THE BEST JUMBO ICE BALL MAKER FOR THE MONEY - Ice making tray has a large 4 x 1.77 inch ball capacity shapes circle shaped ice spheres that are slower melting than traditional ice cubes. It's proven that round ice lasts longer.
- HIGHEST QUALITY SILICONE STACK ABLE ICE MOLD MAKERS - 100 BPA Free non toxic food grade silicone stacking ice cube trays with lid and FDA approved.
- FLEXIBLE ICE MAKER TRAY - Silicone ice trays won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds or trays. Easy to fill, easy to use, easy to clean, dishwasher safe and is a must have kitchen gadget.
- MAKES PERFECT ICE BALLS FOR YOUR GLASS - Perfect for whiskey highball cocktail and small enough for lowball or hurricane glasses. Adds a touch of class to bourbon and scotch drinks; Use as a herb freezer tray, great for iced coffee and for long lasting iced tea, ideal for kids' lemon popsicles, elegant for punch bowls fill ice ball mold with soda, herbs, fruit or juice to enhance any beverage and to have a little ice ball cube tray fun. These versatile molds can also be used to make soap balls.
Main Material: Silicone
Size : 12 x 12 x 5cm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches (Ball diameter 4.5cm / 1.77inches)
How to Use Your Ice Ball Molds :
1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion - This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking - Need to leave room for expansion.
5. Do not worry about excess water in tray. Let it freeze with the mold.
6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.