The 35 Degree Below Socks use specialised fabric technology developed for aerospace to create soft, lightweight socks that keep your feet warm and dry in any weather. Crafted with aluminium threads woven into a breathable, knit fabric, 35 Below socks are ideal for extreme conditions — from snow shovelling to winter sports — and are also thin enough to wear under regular socks or with dress shoes. Enjoy daily activities, from hiking to running to getting you through your workday, with these durable socks. The aluminium threads help reflect your own body heat, minimising heat and moisture to keep your limbs warm and dry and your body temperature just right. Don't suffer in the cold. Stay comfy and toasty the smart way with 35 Below Socks.
- Made from 91% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 2% Metallic, 2% Rubber
- These cool socks are supersoft and made with aluminized threads woven into a breathable, nylon knit fabric
- Thin, sheer and lightweight to wear by themselves or as liners under your regular socks for a snug fit
- Ideal for all outdoor enthusiasts like hunters, hockey players, skiers, hikers and cold weather bikers
- Machine washable and dryer safe so there's no special cleaning required
- Perfect for everyone; unique socks for men and women in multiple sizes.
- One size fits all
Package include: 2 Pair of 35 Degree Below Socks