Furniture Lifter Moving Tool Features:
Furniture Lifter Moving Tool makes your furniture moving more easily on your own natural strength.
Ergonomic design let you lift and move your household furniture and appliances without strain on your back.
Lift & Slide your furniture only one hand! Easy to assembly, no tools required. Lifting, Position, Slide, Adjust and level your appliances and furniture more easily.
It is so easy to put this to use around the home should you be doing a full house move or just the occasional rearrange.
Put the lifter under the furniture and lift it up (lift up your furniture no more 2" to prevent object titling), then put 4 pcs rollers pad into the 4 corners of furniture. Slide the furniture where you want it to be easily.
Simply slide your furniture to where you want it using the furniture moving pads provided.
Suitable for use on hard wood floors, laminates and carpet.
Perfect furniture moving aids the movement of household items like fridges, sofas, beds, desks, cabinets and more.
Elegant appearance, fine workmanship, precise dimension.
Compact size, easy storage, space saving.
Easy to carry tools, you can quickly and efficiently work.
1. The load-bearing capacity of our lifter is actually: 200 kg, and the load-bearing capacity of the roller is 150 kg
2. In order to ensure the normal use of the product, the weight of the objects to be transported should be controlled within a reasonable range of use as much as possible.
3. Lift the furniture to the ground 1/8 inch height to let the furniture, and the height of the feet cannot be higher then 0.5inch/3.3cm to avoid the furniture tilting. And it fits flat ground but not the carpet.
Material: ABS plastic, Steel
Rollers can bear 150 kgs
- Package included: 1 lifter + 4 pad sliders
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is same as shown in the pictures.
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
- Subject to availability