Portable Juicer Blender
With our Portable Juicer Blender mix all kinds of fruit and vegetables, you can use it as water bottle, fruit and vegetable juicer, milkshake and other baby food, smoothies and jam maker, which allows you enjoy fresh nutrient retention and wonderful leisure time when you are at work, sport, hike, drive, travel, wild camping or picnic.
- Food Grade Material: This portable juicer cup is made of food-grade PP & ABS material, BPA-free, non-toxic and also eco-friendly, you can enjoy fresh nutrient retention and wonderful leisure time.
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Batteries: With built-in battery & USB cable, this single serve blender can be easily charged by power bank, laptop, computer or other USB devices, keep your travel on the go.
- It doesn’t leave chunks of fruit and ice and also no noisy like traditional blenders.
- This smoothie blender is not only for mixing kinds of fruit and vegetables, but also other baby food. It’s very portable for traveling, camping, fishing also outdoor.
- This blender has smart protection device, magnetic sensing switch safe to use and clean.
- A great small kitchen appliances for you!
- Body material: Food grade PP & ABS(BPA free)
- Product capacity: 380ml
- Blade Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Color: Random
Package Includes: 1 x Juicer, 1 x USB Cable
How to make juice with this Smoothies Blender?
1. Fully charge your blender ~3 hours when first using. Then 1 hour is ok for every charge. The blender cannot work when charging. It can be charged by power bank, adapter, car charger, computer USB port etc.
2. Cut the ingredients into about 1 inch pieces, add some liquid in such as milk, water.
3. Reverse the blender, turn on the blender, turn it at 45 or 180 degree, shake the blender up and down. Adjust the shaking speed according to the viscosity of the food.
4. Pour out the juice & enjoy.
How to clean the blender?
Pour half of the cup water into the blender cup, turn on the blender for ~5 second, then pour out the dirty water. (Keep the base away from the water)